Do you require professional services like website creation from scratch, all-in-one store setup, maintenance service, and more? Do you need high-quality templates? And you want to modify your website or blog?
It’s a time-consuming procedure. You may come across lots of themes, plugins, and e-commerce stores when searching for the most excellent tools on the internet.
Which one do you think I should go with? Do they come at a reasonable price? Can I count on them to provide good service? What if you could obtain everything you need in one place? You don’t have to worry about getting tangled up anymore.
By combining certain features and functionalities, TemplateMonster has come up with a solution to satisfy all of your business demands.
Template Monster is a fantastic platform with a lot of features such as templates, plugins, graphics design, HD themes, website builders, SEO, e-commerce stores, and marketing tools to help you grow your online business.
It has been providing outstanding services to clients at affordable costs since its beginning in 2002. You can also use the Template Monster tools without difficulty.
To make things easier for you, I conducted research on several marketplaces, reviews, ratings, and customer feedback.
In this article, I discuss TemplateMonster’s all-in-one store setup service.
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
All-in-One Store Features
They offer three packages. There are Quick, Classic, and Premium.
- Theme installation on web hosting
- Hosting setup as per the theme’s requirements
- Default plugins activation and setup
- Store configuration
- Product import
- Demo content replacement
- Theme customization
- Website contact details setup
- Free revision
- SEO optimization
- 15 high-quality images
- 1,800 words of extra SEO copyright
- Working with a project manager
- All features of the Quick Package
- Improved website security
- GDPR & CCPA Configuration
- Contact forms setup with Captcha/Re-captcha
- Social feed widget integration
- Google Analytics code integration
- All features of the Classic Package
- Mailchimp setup
- Extra developer hours
How It Works
Once your order has been verified, a member of their team will contact you to gather all information to perform the service. They’ll need access to your hosting account to install the template. If you don’t have compatible hosting, their customer service representatives will help to find and register one with the desired domain name.
You must also send us all of the content for your websites and blog posts, as well as content positioning guidelines. They also want a CSV file containing a product list that they may upload to the client’s website. You can do so by responding to the project manager’s email or by using a file-sharing service. Your project manager would be pleased to assist you if you have any questions.
Completing All-in-One Store Setup Service
They’ll install the template on your hosting and customize it after they get all of the information. Their team will add your logo and content, update the colors (if necessary), and activate the contact form, among other things. They run a complete web store setup and import content and products to the client’s website. Your project manager will be able to update you on the status of your project at any time.
On-page SEO Optimization
If you have chosen the All-in-One service they will provide fully featured on-page SEO optimization of your website. You’ll work with their SEO professionals, who will:
- Analyze your site’s organic performance.
- Google Search Console should be integrated.
- Keyword mapping and local keyword targeting.
- Create internal links and meta tags.
- Prepare a competitive SEO strategy.
Reviewing & Finishing Up
You will be able to review and approve the results once their staff has finished customizing the template. There are two free revisions available if you want to update or edit anything at this point. Your project manager may go over all of the details of the new fixes and changes.
They’ll provide you with the login and password information for the admin panel after the project’s final clearance. You’ll be able to log in and manage the site, as well as make other changes.
You Need to Provide
- cPanel plus FTP and MySQL access to your hosting
- Colors that are to be changed in the template
- Content (images and texts) for informational pages and blog posts
- Logo (preferably in .SVG)
- CSV file with a list of products
- Detailed content placement instructions
Top Reasons to Try All-in-One Store Setup Service
Our team will present you with even more customizing possibilities if you choose the Ultimate Website Launch service. Because they have a skilled team of developers and project managers, they can offer low costs for excellent quality. This All-in-One Store Setup service includes the following features:
- Quick uploading content. Your project manager will ask you for the essential information and assist you in providing it in the required format.
- Setup of a web store, including changes in shipping, payments, taxes, and currencies.
- Products Import. Up to 1,000 of your products will be imported (without options, attributes, and combinations)
- General website configuration. Their team set up a contact form, maps and directions, and social media links, among other things.
- On-page SEO. We’ll optimize up to 6 pages for SEO, analyze competitors in your niche, study semantics, and build a strategy for your web store’s future development (available in English, Ukrainian, German, and Russian languages).
- Anti-hacking and anti-spam protection. The service includes Captcha/Recaptcha integration as well as security enhancements to improve your website’s overall speed.
- Copywriting services are available. They can add up to 1800 words of extra SEO copywriting to your website to help it rank better. Make contact with your particular project manager to go over all of the details.
- Set of the best images. When you acquire the service, you will also receive a set of 15 high-resolution images that you can use on your website. You are welcome to use these in place of the default images that come with your site theme. DepositPhotos was used to create the images.
- Configuration of the menu and permalinks. According to your specific requirements, their team will add a personalized appearance and feel to the main menu and categories of your website.
- Set up an email subscription form and a social media feed. Keep your clients informed, using the most effective marketing channels. You’ll be able to manage marketing email campaigns and advertise your products more successfully with the Mailchimp setup. We’ll also add up to two feeds from your social media profiles on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin to help your site collect data from all of your marketing channels.
- Google Analytics code integration.
- 20 hours of development. You can use 20 hours of web development services for any further customizations that are not included in the list of services.
All-in-One Store Setup Price
You have to choose a platform from the drop-down that includes Magento, Prestashop, Opencart, Shopify, and WooCommerce. For quick package costs 599$, For classic package costs 899$, and for premium package cost 1199$.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to complete the All-in-One Store Setup service?
Installing and configuring your store with the website template customization services can take up to 6 to 12 business days (depending on the package). To reach the project deadline, you must provide clear content positioning guidelines for your content and products. Two free revisions are offered after the service is completed. Additional changes may affect the time when your site will be launched. The sooner you tell us what changes you’d like us to make, the sooner they can make them.
Can you deliver All-in-One Store Setup Service faster?
Yes, for an extra charge, they can launch your store faster. Please open a discussion on their site and let us know when you need your store up and running, as well as the template you’d like to use.
Their customer service team will inform you of your options (depending on their workload).
Will you install a template on my hosting?
Yes, a template can be installed on existing hosting; all you need to do is give us the proper login information. Keep in mind that the chosen theme must be compatible with the hosting.
If you do not have a hosting account, they may assist you with selecting and registering a new hosting account that fits your needs.
Is it possible to order the All-in-One Store Setup without having all of the content and products ready?
Yes, you can send your content and products to their staff at your time. There are no time limits on gathering words and pictures.
However, they will begin adding content to your site only after they have received all of the essential information. All of these aspects will be discussed with your project manager.
What happens if I don’t like the final result?
You will have two free revisions after the project is completed to verify that the installation and customization fulfill your expectations.
Can you deliver template installation and content integration faster?
We can deliver template installation and content integration faster if you need it. Our team is experienced in working quickly and efficiently to get your project done as soon as possible.
Do I have to check that my hosting is compatible with a template?
No, you don’t have to check that your hosting is compatible with a template. However, if you want to use a specific template or plugin, you may need to check with your hosting provider to see if they support it.
How long will it take to complete the All-in-One Store Setup service?
It will take approximately two weeks to complete the All-in-One Store Setup service.
How many products and content pages do we add with the All-in-One Store Setup service?
At least 10 products and content pages are added with the All-in-One Store Setup service.
Template Monster provides many more services like Website Creation from Scratch, maintenance service, ultimate website launch, all-in-one store setup, and more. Feel free to contact them if you want to place an order. What are your thoughts about this service? I’d love to hear about it in the comments section below! If you like this article please give us a like and share this on social media.